Tuesday 24 April 2018

sunnies needed!

An the sun kept on coming (well until today when we have fog....).
Summer handbag came out, smaller and off course blue, but then I had a first world problem, my sunnies case was too big.
Now I just love my sunnies, they were a present from Chris,
a good colour and just the right side of a bit querky.
But the pouch that I had that was the right size wasn't the right colour or querky
So I made one!

The fabric is from one of Chris's old work shirts,
and I drew round my glasses to get the outline and then followed that with back stitch,
a lovely job to do while sitting in the garden in a deckchair on a Sunday. Heaven.

And I must say I really am rather chuffed!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your case is brilliant. Great embroidery and using the shirt, perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must say I was rather pleased with how it turned out, thank you

      Delete