Monday 30 November 2015

a Liberty Christmas


We all need a sudden hit of inspiration don't we? 
Well earlier this month I was on facebook and saw this link to the fantastic Alice Caroline blog
and it got me thinking, what a fantastic way of using up those 
little scraps of fabric that we all end up with. And I do have alot of those, including the remains of a fantastic scrap bag brought from the lovely Alice Caroline (her shop sells solely Liberty prints).
So I raided the fabric cupboard and got cutting all those tiny scraps into strips, mixed up some PVA glue with water and armed with some cardboard hearts from the Press Shop, I got sticking!

And I am hooked, its so satisfying 



These hearts both large and small are heading down to the Iris and Dora pop up shop that will be in the Inner Market from 28th November till Christmas.


So please do pop down and see us, we should be open from 10 till 5 and there will be loads of unusual and one off ideas for Christmas presents.








Think this is my favorite, 
and I think I will be making more,
 actually don't think any thing should stay still too long round me or it might get glued!

No comments:

Post a Comment