Wednesday 21 January 2015

I finished it!

You might remember that November 2013 I was in Paris and was able to attend an embroidery course at Lesage (a couture work shop)
The project that I was making was a small sequined and beaded black and metallic phone case.  Sadly black and metallic are not my thing, but there was no colour choice, but my sister rocks that look! 
 So fantastic idea, it can be her Christmas present,
 ok wasn't organised enough to be ready for last year.
 But cracked on with it over the summer...
And ta da!
By this Christmas I was finished, now I don't think either of us uses phone holders, but with a bit of imagination it became an evening bag, so much more useful.

And really please with how the lining fabric worked with the copper sequins.  
Thrilled with the end result, and after a few glasses of Christmas bubbles we also worked out you could wear it as a hat, but promised my sister I wouldn't post those photos!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment