Wednesday 20 December 2017

the staring tree!

Not totally sure whu, but this year I decided against having a tree and have gone for a star instead.....
.....I found a beautiful wooden stat in Evie and Me in town and it was perfect. 
 I replace the rope hanging loop with silver ribbon and wrapped it round with 
ivy from the garden held on with florists wire.
I love the battery operated fairy lights you can get these days, it means you can put a bit of sparkle into all sorts of spaces, such as here. Then raiding my decoration box, I went for a peacock theme, with a very smart chap over seeing the center of the star...
...and butterflies decorated with peacock feathers ....
...and loose feathers every where else.  I know some people believe peacock feathers are bad luck, but not me, I love them and I love my star!!!
Happy Christmas xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment