Saturday 4 November 2017

dare I mention the c word......

 I think it possibly possible to mention Christmas now...
and if like me, you make your own cards,
 you have been thinking about it for a while as it needs abit of planning - 
designing, sewing and getting it to the printer.
I have always designed my own cards, when I was a little girl, Mum and I made them together, 
and its important for me to carry on that tradition.  
Also I love getting Christmas cards, 
and it always help to get more, if you send them out!
They are definitely my favourite Christmas decoration,
 I love seeing them lined up on the mantle piece, hanging from ribbons draped along the ceiling. Extra special is when I get handmade/designed ones back, I keep those!

 This year I am using the traditional carol 'The Holly and the Ivy' as my inspiration. 
must say I am really pleased with how its coming on, but sorry you wont see it finished yet!
Maybe once I have them all written and posted, remind me if I forget....

No comments:

Post a Comment