Thursday 24 August 2017

swimming over piers

A beautiful day on Tuesday, so super on the beach (Rocquaine) and a high evening tide,
made for perfection.
But first Chris suggested swimming out to the pole
Now I know I can be abit slow, but didn't realise it was the pole at the end of the pier that we often swim from till I was holding on to it and looked down.....


.....it is a bit weird swimming over something you often walk along...


Beautiful swim though, a lovely temperature 17 degrees. 
I know a lot of people don't agree with me, but I find swimming in warm water really weird, if not unpleasant.  The sea should be refreshing, not like swimming in someone else's bath water!!!!!!

Then back to beach for chicken tagine and trying to keep the sand hoppers out the couscous!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment