Saturday 16 April 2016

Bailiwick buttons part 2


Well I loved my button, but they didn't love the coat, it just didn't work.
So back to the drawing board.
But one of my project over the winter was to knit my first (wearable!) garment, with the much needed help of Christine and all the other lovely knitters at Creasys Thursday Knitting Mornings,
such a fountain of knowledge, and able to get me out of any mess I had created!
Well this cardi-project was the right colour, had buttons - but 5 small ones. 
So with a bit of help, some maths and one restart, the button hole section was adjusted.
And I am so pleased with how it turned out, its a little looser that I anticipated, but not to bad.

And I think the buttons finish it off well.

 
Now next winter, Crochet or Tatting?  Tatting or Crochet?

No comments:

Post a Comment